No available puppies at this time. See Upcoming Litter Page.
We strive to produce happy, healthy, beautiful Havanese puppies.
- The health of our puppies starts prior to conception with breeding only parents that have passed their OFA health clearances that are recommended by the Havanese Club of America. Additionally, we only feed a high quality diet of holistic grain food or raw food diet as we believe nutrition plays an integral role for healthy start in life.
- Our puppies are raised in our living room so that they get used to the sounds of every day life and also to ensure they have enough socialization from humans and adult Havanese.
- We begin potty training at around 3-4 weeks so that the basic principles are instilled within them providing a strong foundation. Not to mention an easier time for the new owner to potty train them. While they have a strong start their success is dependent on the new owner following through with training.
- We vaccinate our puppies according Dr. Jean Dodd's (delayed) Vaccination Protocol to view the schedule and for more information from Dr. Dodd's website on the vaccination protocol click on the buttons below with the pink text.
- Pet puppies are sold on a limited AKC registration with a spay/neuter contract. ALL puppies come with 2 year health guarantee.
-While we do not ship our puppies by cargo but will hand deliver your puppy to you if you can't come to us.
Price: Our price falls within range with what other responsible breeders that health test and show charge for their puppies.