We strive to produce healthy, happy, beautiful Havanese.
- The health of our puppies is our main focus as it starts prior to conception with breeding only parents that have passed their OFA health clearances that are recommended by the Havanese Club of America. Additionally, we believe nutrition plays an integral role in longterm health so we our dams are only fed a high quality grain free dog food prior to conception and then switch to a raw diet during pregnancy and lactation.
- Our puppies are raised in our living room so that they get used to the sounds of every day life and also to ensure they have enough socialization from humans and adult Havanese.
- We begin potty training at around 3-4 weeks so that the basic principles are instilled within them providing a strong foundation. Not to mention an easier time for the new owner to potty train them. While they have a strong start their success is dependent on the new owner following through with training them.
- Pet puppies are sold on a limited AKC registration with a spay/neuter contract. For the best interest of our puppies health we require our puppies to be spayed/neutered at 1 year of age. All puppies come with 5 year health guarantee and microchipped through AKC REunite.
- While we do our best to place our puppies in forever homes we will take back any dog we've bred anytime during its life.
- Will be updating this page bit and pieces as I have time as it doesn't cover everything. Please check back. Last update 4/24/2015
Some food for thought on your puppy search: